Tuesday, March 6, 2012

No Wonder No-one reads me

I have the attention span of a bluebottle.

In summary, since I was last on here:
 I have been ill (I believe that I mentioned that in my last post)
The internet went down for nearly a week and then just as suddenly, popped back on again
The painter has been here for the best part of 3 weeks,but not doing much at any given point in the day. House is in chaos
Washing machine broke down a fortnight ago and I haven't had the energy to do anything about it and so spend large amounts of time, sitting in other people's kitchens whilst their washing machine does the deed.

I have a huge crush on someone unsuitable and it's making me feel all girly and ridiculous and smiley and makes me want to write his name over and over on my pencil case with little hearts and arrows next to it.
It's not outside the realms of possibility (although it definitely should be) that he has an unsuitable crush on me. Not just impossible, but unfathomable!

So, that's why I haven't been here.

Pam x

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Is it the painter???

    Tell me MORE (especially about the unsuitable bit ;)

    There's me thinking every day, 'I wonder how PP is' and all the time you've been ......

    What HAVE you been doing hmmmm? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hang on (my brain is rewinding) is it .....

    The soft boiled egg????

    If so, did you use a spoon or toasted soldiers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!! You know me so well. I'd forgotten I'd mentioned the egg. Yes, tis he. No, we don't 'do' anything and we're not likely to. There's just aching intensity and eye contact and smiling and excuses to be around each other and being supportive and phonecalls. I'd forgotten how painful it can be to have such a crush.

    ReplyDelete